Friday, August 27, 2004

An Interview with Francesco Clemente Inspired By
Helen
by Francesco Clemente
in the new issue of Black Book

FC: What do you think?
Renee: (silent with jealousy)
FC: Well?
Renee: Do you want to go dancing with me?
FC: Renee Zepeda and Francesco Clemente dancing?
Renee: Why not?
FC: I don't know.
Renee: I guess I could see what Robert DeNiro is up to.
FC: Yes.
Renee: What did you and Helena talk about?
FC: She's memorizing the human anatomy so she told me where to find the Medulla.
Renee: Did you know that is the name of Bjork's new album?
FC: Of course.
Renee: What do you think Helena is doing right now?
FC: She's probably getting ready to go dancing... Are you sad? Why does that make you sad?
Renee: Why did you draw Helena?
FC: She seems so mysterious & wise & innocent. She intrigues me.

*

See photographs of Helena & Clemente here:
http://www.bias.net/byronmappgallery/orazio.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home